Grab your Bible and commentaries this summer, and jump into the book of Genesis with The Hippie Theologian community. Join us as we explore the historical and cultural background of the text. This study is on Tuesdays for 1 hour at 7PM (CST). It will be held on Zoom, which will be posted on Facebook Live on The Hippie Theologian page on the following dates:
- June 2: Elohim and Creation in the Ancient Near Eastern Context: (Genesis 1-5)
- June 9: Noah and the Nephilim (Genesis 6-11)
- June 16: Abraham, Sarah and Hagar (Genesis 12-25)
- June 23: Issac, Rebekah, Ishmael and Keturah: (Genesis 25–27)
- June 30: Jacob, Rachel, Leah, and Esau (Genesis 25-36)
- July 7: Joseph: From Slave to Vizier (Genesis 37-50)
If you are the type of person who is moved to worship by deep critical study of the Bible, sign up here!